Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Arm Warmers are done!!

I finished the arm warmers last night and put them in the mail today. Here they are as the pair and with one modeled by me (it's really hard to take a picture of your own hand...). The color is more true on the closeup...

Arm Warmers, finishedArm Warmers: Close Up

The Specs:
Finished: 2/27/2007
Yarn: Caron Simply Soft yarn in light gray; worsted weight
Needles: Size 5 US
Pattern: Voodoo wrist warmers, cast on 48
Variations: Knit 9.5 inches before doing the buttonhole; used an 8-stitch buttonhole; knit 1.5 inches after the buttonhole

Hopefully the Daughter will receive them quickly. She is coming home on the 9th for Spring break, but I really want her to have these ASAP.

Next up is
Calorimetry. I started that yesterday and will finish it before I tackle the leg warmers.

No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and the garden is going full blast! I love this time of year! Our perennials are starting to bloom. The blazing Sunset geum that we...