Thursday, February 22, 2007

ready...set...STITCHES!

...classes start today, followed by the market preview for students tonight. I've really been looking forward to this.

But, before I go, here are a few pictures. First up, the semi-travel case I made over the weekend.

Closed:

Travel Case - Open
Open:

Travel Case - open
And just for posterity, the arm warmers for the Daughter:

Voodoo Arm Warmers
I haven't made any progress since the last report, but this project is going with me to Stitches and I'll work on it during my down time.

I have my knitting bag packed and my shopping list made...I'm ready to go! See you there!

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...with a Finished Object. Every April 1st, we turn off our furnace to help save energy and keep our PG&E bill down. This year, w...