Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Welcome home, little Saturn...

My car is home! It's been in the shop for over a week. because they found that there was more damage than they originally thought. But, it's fixed now! I have a trunk that closes and a bumper that doesn't have holes punched in it. It was a great feeling to turn in the rental car and drive my car home...all is right with my world again! Happy Dance!!

On the knitting front, I mailed the red hat to the daughter today. Next, I need to finish her arm warmers.

On the stitching front, I'm working on the "C is for Kitty-cat" cross stitch piece at lunchtime. I'm rotating the Seahorses needlepoint pillow with the knitting projects at home.

Slow progress on all, but at least there's progress!

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...