Thursday, March 22, 2007

another finished Calorimetry...

I just finished binding off the second Calorimetry. I still need to sew a buton on it, but I don't have any with me at work. I'm not going to take a picture of it because it pretty much looks like the other one:

Calorimetry
The Specs:
Finished: 3/22/2007
Yarn: Caron Simply Soft Shadows yarn in Opal Twist (black,
black, brown, and white); worsted weight
Needles: Size 8 US
Pattern:
Calorimetry; cast on 100
Variations: Cast on 20 stitches fewer than the pattern called specified to adjust the gauge

Last night, I finished spinning the roving that I had prepped over the weekend. I'll ply this on my modified Lazy Kate when I get a chance.

The next knitting project will be a new pair of socks. I'm putting the Hydrangea socks inthe UFO pile for now—I'm not ready to face unraveling and reknitting the bad sock.

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...with a Finished Object. Every April 1st, we turn off our furnace to help save energy and keep our PG&E bill down. This year, w...