Friday, March 30, 2007

Eye Candy Friday: in the spirit of equal time...

...here is a picture of Tica:

Tica, hiding
I realized that I had posted Sombra's picture more often than Tica. I don't want Tica to feel left out!

Other than that, I have nothing...only a little spinning and knitting is happening right now. I'm just to wiped out when I get home.


This weekend we have a company party on Saturday nigh. It's pot luck, so I'll spend my morning cooking my contribution (my version of Buffalo Chicken Wings and something else TBD). Between that and my normal weekend errands (gotta get those groceries!) my weekend is pretty much taken up.


I'll try to post a month-end recap before Monday. We'll see how that goes!

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...