Wednesday, July 04, 2007

4th of July fireworks, spinning style...

Big rosettes of color!

Yarn Wench roving
I ordered more wool top from Yarn Wench. Someone (you know who you are!) pointed me to the Apricot Cinder Falkland wool that the Wench had added to her site. Given my current apricot obsession, I had to buy it. (really!) While I was there, I ordered a couple of others, too. (LOL!)

The picture shows all of the wool that I bought from
Yarn Wench. Clockwise, from the top left: Earthday, Cali, Apricot Cinder, and Josie. In the center is the unspun portion of Lupines and Poppies; the rest is on the bobbin. At the bottom of the picture, is Mermaid from Spunky Eclectic.

Happy 4th of July for those who celebrate it! I'm off to spin some of this roving!

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...