Sunday, July 08, 2007

preserving insanity...

...that sums up yesterday pretty well! Here's how I spent the day:

Apricot Preserves
Project Specs:
14 pounds pitted Blenheim Apricots
1 low sugar apricot preserve recipe (sugar, water, lemon juice, and pectin)
Yield: 12 12-oz jars; 10 1-pint jars

Also in the picture is my Prolog activity for Tour de Fleece. I finished up the first half of Apricot Cinder Roving. Here's a close-up from earlier in the day:

Apricot Cinder, bobbin 1
Today for Stage 1 of Tour de Fleece, I will attempt to Navajo ply the Lupines and Poppies single (I say attempt because I'm not sure I got enough twist on the single to do this) and then get back to the Apricot Cinder roving.

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...