Monday, September 03, 2007

August 2007 Recap...

Work really impacted my personal life in August and I only finished one crafty thing. I hope September is a little better!

Here's the recap...

Finished:

  • Yarn Wench 100% Falkland top (3.9 oz) in Cali
    Spun and plied on Lendrum Folding wheel
    Yield: 242 yards Navajo plied

    Weight: average 14 wpi
In progress:
  • Knitting Montego Bay wrap in Walking on the Wild Tide yarn, using Montego Bay scarf pattern from Interweave Knits Summer issue.
  • Spinning 4+ oz of Yarn Wench 100% Falkland wool top in Josie; 1.5 spindles-full so far
  • Fawkes socks in the Firebird yarn from Blue Moon's Rockin' Sock club (almost to the toe!)
  • Spinning 4oz of Angora Cottage 70% Merino and 30% Silk roving in purple
Started:
On Hiatus until I can face them again:UFOs (In progress, but didn't work on):
  • Flip-top mittens (knitting)
  • Just Nan 2002 Christmas ornament (cross stitch)
  • Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)
  • Peekaboo mittens (knitting)
  • Queen Mermaid (cross stitch)
  • Sangria shawl (knitting)
  • Seahorses pillow (needlepoint)
  • Twinkletoes slippers (knitting)
  • Violet Needle Roll (cross stitch)
My plan is to finish the Fawkes socks ASAP, and then move on to one of my UFOs. Now that it's September, I need to finish the Peekaboo mittens for the Daughter so she has them for winter. (Did I reallyh say winter??)

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...with a Finished Object. Every April 1st, we turn off our furnace to help save energy and keep our PG&E bill down. This year, w...