Friday, September 28, 2007

Petals Collection for Eye Candy Friday...

....love, love love this color!

Petals Collection--September 2007
The yarn and the pattern are called Poppy. Sundara used purple poppies as the color inspiration. The yarn is a lot more purple that the pictures show.

Here's a closeup:

Poppy yarn, Petals Collection
This color is enough motivation for me to start another pair of socks when I'm finally finished with Summer of Love Lace socks. (I've now finished the instep decreases and am working on the foot.)

Up this weekend, the final house cleaning before vacation, figuring out which suitcases to use, laundry...you know, all those little piddly things you have to do before you can leave! Plus, I need to get my take-along projects identified and prepped.

If I have any spare time, I will do some spinning. I will miss Sirena, but there is no way (and no time) to take the wheel with me.

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...