Wednesday, September 12, 2007

slow week on the craft horizon...

...I'm working on the Flower Power socks (Rockin' Sock Club yarn), but the size 1 needles are making my hands ache. I can only do a few rows before I have to stop.

As a result, I've been working on my fiber project notebook. Mostly compiling the information and still looking for those elusive yarn labels.

No spinning this week (so far). I took a picture of the October sky on the bobbin, but it's a little fuzzy. I need a better setup for taking pictures on the wheel (gee, really?).

October Sky spinning
At least you can see the colors. I have no problem with the oranges and the blues; it's the greenish-gold that I'm not thrilled with. (Oh, and ignore the little teal blob on the left...that's part of the leader.) I'm going to try dividing the roving width-wise to see if I can control the colors better.

That's it...I know it's boring, but that's how it's been this week!

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...