Friday, October 19, 2007

Eye Candy Friday from our garden...

...because showing you pictures of my knitting is kind of boring at this point! Instead you get to see flowers and fruit.

Freesias from our front yard:

Pink and White Freesias

Purple salvia in our back yard:

Purple Salvia

Remember the Pomegranate blossoms I showed you in June? Here are pictures of the fruit:

Pomegranate

Pomegranates!

Our little pomegranate tree did itself proud this year!

As for my knitting, I am making progress. I started the heels for the Poppy socks and my Blue Moon project is coming along. They just don't look significantly different than the last pictures I posted!

Anyway, my plan this weekend is to clean my house and do a big of organization in my craft room. I'm getting overrun with spinning fiber and need to figure out a better way to store it. Once that's done, I want to spin a bit more of the Merino-Bombyx roving and get started on one of my quilting projects.

All I need is about another 8 hours in the day...then I might have enough time to work on my projects!

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...with a Finished Object. Every April 1st, we turn off our furnace to help save energy and keep our PG&E bill down. This year, w...