Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Go ahead, call me a slow knitter...

...you'd be right! I'm still working on the cuffs for the Poppy socks. Very sloooowwww progress! I'm trying to work on my Blue Moon experiment project, too. (Not much progress there either.}

I've also been editing and adding photos to my vacation set on Flickr. Here's one that I added today:

John and the Cosmic Galaxy Egg

This is the Husband taking one of the Cosmic Galaxy Egg pictures at the American Visionary Art Museum (AVAM). (Yes, we did visit other places, but the AVAM pictures are the most intriguing!)

That's all I've got right now...at least this isn't a picture-less post! I wish there were more hours in a day; I need more time so I can finish something!

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...