Friday, October 05, 2007

Good morning, Baltimore...

...OK, so it's not morning in Baltimore right now, but I couldn't pass that up! (and I apologize if you now have that song going through your mind!)

So, here's some Baltimore Eye Candy Friday--a mirrored egg that is outside of the American Visionary Art Museum.

Mirrored egg--Visionary Art Museum


We didn't actually go in because part of the museum is closed for renovation.

We've been on the go since we got here. Yesterday we went to the aquarium and walked around Federal Hill. Today we drove to Annapolis and checked things out there. We have, of course, seen the Daughter's home and have had dinner with her both nights.

Some knitting has occurred, but I haven't finished anything yet. Also haven't found any yarn stores yet, but I have until Tuesday!

I leave you with a collage of Baltimore pictures...I'll post again if I get a chance.

Baltimore collage

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...a little of this, a little of that. I needed to inject a little calmness, so I started another handspun. Here are the singles for ...