Tuesday, October 02, 2007

leavin' on a jet plane...

...don't know when I'll be back again. I might be able to get a blog entry or two in while on vacation. We'll see. I'm partially packed, with a few stacks of clothes nearly ready to go in the suitcases. I decided to take the computer after all and just need to decide which computer bag to use. It looks like a small tornado landed in the room where I'm packing...

And just to keep things interesting, I joined Socktoberfest this morning! I figured as long as I was knitting socks this month, I might as well post pictures of them!

Here's the first one:

Summer of Love Lace socks

Well, that's it for now. See you on the other side!

2 comments:

Emma said...

Have a great trip--and a great Socktoberfest!

marie said...

Thanks! I'll be celebrating Socktoberfest all the way to Baltimore and back!

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...with a Finished Object. Every April 1st, we turn off our furnace to help save energy and keep our PG&E bill down. This year, w...