Friday, February 15, 2008

Eye Candy Friday, now with real candy...

...courtesy of the Husband and Sugar Butter Flour in Sunnyvale, CA.

Valentine's Day chocolates

Clockwise from the top: Passion Fruit tower, Brandied Cherry, Raspberry heart, and Caramelized Hazelnut. These were marvelously decadent with the Domaine Carneros champagne that I gave him for Valentine's day. OMG...sooooo gooood!

Up this weekend: I am finalizing my plan of attack for the Stitches West marketplace--Stitches West starts the 21st and runs through the 24th. The Student Market Preview is Thursday night and I plan on doing a lot of my shopping then. (I also plan on attending the Ravelry meet-up and Student Mixer events that take place before the Market Preview. If you are a fellow Raveler, I am needleloca.) I also need to do my homework for my class on Friday (all day; The Freedom of Foxglove Sock Architecture). I also have a class on Sunday (Knitting with Wire), but it doesn't have homework.

After that...well, it's a 3-day weekend! One extra day for doing something crafty. Maybe I'll start machine quilting "The Wright Stuff." I'd love to get that quilt finished and off of my list!

Have a good one!

No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and the garden is going full blast! I love this time of year! Our perennials are starting to bloom. The blazing Sunset geum that we...