Tuesday, February 05, 2008

weekend spinning...

...yes, there was spinning over the weekend. I finished the singles for the Josie fiber and started Navajo-plying it.

Josie yarn, plying progress

Because I spun it on the thin side, the plying is taking a bit longer than I expected. But I think I've plied about half of the singles so far. I should finish it this week.

The Lenore socks are coming along, but slowly. Normally, I do a little knitting at lunch time, but since my invite to Ravelry, I've been spending my lunchtimes entering stuff there!

Here are the Lenore socks so far:

Lenore socks, progress

I have finished the top cuff pattern and am now working my way down the leg. I like this pattern and it's easy to remember. I just need a few more hours in the day to work on it!

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...