Monday, May 12, 2008

I just love knitting small things...

...they go so quickly! Here's where I am with the Feather and Fan Baby sweater after the weekend:

Feather & Fan Baby Sweater, 5/12

The colors are bright and cheery and I love working with the Koigu. Once I finish the left side, I need to do the sleeves, collar, and button band. This will be the first time I'll do a button band, so I plan on taking my time.

Other than knitting, I did some long-neglected dusting and a quick housecleaning on Saturday. The Husband's parents came over on Sunday before we took them to brunch...I thought it might be nice if they could actually sit in the living room and not be inundated with knitting or spinning supplies!

After a nice brunch on Sunday, I did a little spinning on the Copperhead 2 fiber. I've spun about 3 ounces out of 4.4, so I should finish the spinning in the next session. Then I'll Navajo-ply it and call it done! I think my next spinning will be in the aqua or blue shades. I've have enough earthy tones for a while!

No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and things are blooming everywhere. Our front yard looks great: In the backyard, we have new petunias. Purple Night Sky: ...