Monday, May 05, 2008

it's Cinco de Mayo...

...a perfect excuse for a margarita or Mexican food! I celebrated early and made enchiladas for dinner last night. Yum!!

I am nearly finished with the baby sweater. I used up every bit of the green yarn doing the finishing and didn't have any left over for the i-cord. So back to Full Thread Ahead for more yarn. And of course while I was there, I ended up buying yarn for another baby sweater (or two)!

More Mission Falls 1824 Cotton...


I also got some spinning in and finished the first bobbin of the Copperhead 2 roving from Yarn Wench.

Copperhead 2, Bobbin 1


I start a new work project this week, so I'm not sure how much time I'll have during the week for crafty stuff. I should be able to finish the i-cords and post a picture of the finished sweater. We'll see how much more I get done beyond that!

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...