Friday, June 27, 2008

Eye Candy Friday, last one for June...

...can you believe it?!

Since my knitting mojo is still AWOL, today's Eye Candy Friday is from the spinning part of my world. Here are two candidates for Tour de Fleece.

This is Father Ailnoth's Sin from The Sanguine Gryphon. It is 65% Merino and 35% Silk (yummy!).

Father Ailnoth's Sin

And this is Chocolate Covered Raspberries from Creatively Dyed. It is Seawool.

Chocolate Covered Raspberries

And another view...love the colors in this one!

Chocolate Covered Raspberries, close up

Up this weekend: spinning and maybe I'll look for my knitting mojo. I would love to finish the Crossover Top and get that out of my hair! I also have to get serious about making my list of what's I'm taking on vacation...we leave the 10th and that's coming up fast!

Have a good one!

No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and the garden is going full blast! I love this time of year! Our perennials are starting to bloom. The blazing Sunset geum that we...