Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Have you seen my knitting mojo?

...I seem to have misplaced it, along with the rest my crafts mojo.

I tried working on a knitting project last night and just couldn't get into it. My knitting WIPs are: the finish work for the Crossover Top, the reworking of the doggie sweater, and a pair of socks. I have no new pictures of any of them.

I have a couple of baby quilts in the queue, but I really want to get my machine tuned up before I start another one. Anyway, quilts are more weekend projects than weeknight projects. I need larger time chunks to make good progress.

And goodness knows, I've got tons of needlework WIPs, but they don't appeal to me either...

The only thing that is mildly appealing is spinning. In fact, I signed up for the next Tour de Fleece. Maybe I should take this time to choose what I want to spin and which projects will go with me on vacation—July 10th is coming up fast!

So this won't be a picture-less post, ripe Blenheim apricots (yum!):

Ripe Blenheim Apricot

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...