Wednesday, June 04, 2008

it's Wednesday again...

...and no new WIP to show you. I'm working away on the Crossover Top, but there's not a lot of progress since Monday.

Yesterday, I was sidelined by a migraine so everything was slow going. At least my migraines are not completely debilitating like some other people's migraines. I just get an aura that lasts between 20 and 40 minutes, followed by a throbbing headache and an upset stomach. As long as I don't move my body in odd directions (no yoga or Pilates) and I don't eat or drink anything that will really make me sick (carbonated water = good; alcohol or milk = bad), I get over it in about 24 hours. I'm fine now, but yesterday...ay!

I am itching to start the new socks from the Rockin' Sock Club and I'm having a hard time resisting. However, I found the cutest dog sweater pattern and I think I'll start it instead. The owner of the gym has a cute black and white Pomeranian named Papi. Papi loves to wear sweaters and this one (Dogosaurus Rex from Another Dog's Life by Patons) is adorable. It will be a fun knit!

Since I have no new knitting or spinning pictures to show you, how about...tomatoes!

Tomato Color Stages

They are starting to ripen and I'm looking forward to these tasty little treats!

First tomatoes for 2008

Go to my Flickr photostream for more garden pictures...

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...with a Finished Object. Every April 1st, we turn off our furnace to help save energy and keep our PG&E bill down. This year, w...