Saturday, August 16, 2008

another Ravelympics finish...

...this is the Plumcopper yarn:

Plumcopper yarn

and the close-up:

Plumcopper yarn, close up

Specs:
Started: 8/10/08
Finished: 8/15/2008

Plumcopper Merino-silk top from Yarn Wench
Spun and plied on Lendrum DT wheel
Yield: two skeins Navajo-plied, 220.4 yds total
WPI: 13 (average)

Also, I cast-on a Silk Waves scarf [Ravelry]at lunchtime yesterday. I decided that I didn't like the look of the capelet (for me anyway) originally intended for this kit, so I changed it from Shawl Relay to Scarf Stroke. I also sent my Alternates "home" (read: delete) as it will be a push to get everything done as it is...if work wasn't escalating right now, I think I'd feel differently!

Onward!

No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and the garden is going full blast! I love this time of year! Our perennials are starting to bloom. The blazing Sunset geum that we...