Friday, August 29, 2008

Eye Candy Friday...

...again? Wow, this week went fast! Here is your last Eye Candy for August...

A rose called...

This is a Voluptuous rose from the front yard. This bush seems to be plagued by something that discolors the edges of the petals when the blooms are fully opened. This bloom shows the beginning signs on the right-most petal. But it's still beautiful.

Still plugging away at the scarf and not much else to report. Lately, it's been all about work.

Up this three-day weekend (yes!), I'm going to put away the spinning stash that is strewn across my craft room...in that last mad rush for Ravelympics, I rooted through everything looking for a 2-ounce chunk of fiber.

Since I'm getting a little bored with the scarves, I think I'm going to start another project....whether it's another knitted thing or a cross stitch thing remains to be seen.


Have a good one!

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...