Friday, August 01, 2008

Eye Candy Friday...it's August, people!

...yeah, I can't believe it either! Summer is not nearly long enough anymore...

Today's Eye Candy Friday is a mix of pictures. In the category of "we just need a cat picture once in a while", here is Miss Sombra in a typical pose:

Sombra, mouthing off

She's always whining about something...

Some flower pictures from the garden. Dianthus...

Dianthus

Gnome Purple...

Gnome Purple

and Ageratum.

Ageratum

I went stash diving last night looking for more spinning candidates for Ravelympics [Ravelry link]. Look what yumminess I found! This is Kilkenny 2, a Merino-Silk top...

Kilkinney 2 Merino-Silk top, close up

Andromeda 2, another Merino-Silk top...

Andromeda 2 Merino-Silk top, close up

Plumcopper 2, also Merino Silk...

Plumcopper 2 Merino-Silk top

and one of my favorite color combinations, Deep Night 2, a Falkland top.

Deep Night 2 Falkland top

These are all from Yarn Wench; I adore her colors! I don't know which to choose...they are all wonderful! Decisions, decisions!

Up this weekend: finish the Midsummer Paradise socks. I have finally finished knitting the feet and am ready to do the toes! I am also going to look at my soap supplies and see if I have enough to do a batch or two. I haven't progressed beyond M&P soap yet...just don't have the time to do the full-blown cold- or hot-process soap thing...maybe someday.

Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and things are blooming everywhere. Our front yard looks great: In the backyard, we have new petunias. Purple Night Sky: ...