Friday, October 17, 2008

Eye'm-Glad-It's-Eye Candy Friday!

...my work project is done and delivered, so now I can relax a little until my next project starts! It's pretty much consumed all of my energy for the last couple of weeks.

Today's Eye Candy is sky (you know I love sky pictures!)...

Clouds

...and more sky:

October clouds

...and how about my latest Yarn Wench acquisitions:

Yarn Wench collage

The colors are fabulous, aren't they? I love her stuff!!

I am making slow progress on the TTL Mystery sock [Ravelry]. I have finished Clue #1 and am working on Clue #2. I'm doing the simpler version of this sock because I didn't feel like doing cables. Now I'm wondering whether that was the right choice! I have had to frog and redo clue#2 on one sock twice now. I keep coming up short one stitch...ARG!

Right now, I have one sock on two circs and one on DPNs while I fix the problem. So here's one; the other looks almost the same!

TTL Mystery Sock, Clue 1

I haven't worked on any other knitting...just not enough energy right now.

Up this weekend: Pacific International Quilt Festival. I'll probably go on Sunday, just because there might be fewer people then. I have a couple of things I want, fabric-wise, but I'm really going just to see the quilts.

I want to spin more of the Deep Blue Sea seawool. I don't think I'll be able to finish it this weekend, but I should get quite a bit of it done.

Sleep would be good, too...

Have a good weekend!

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...