Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Turkey's in the brine...

...and I have a ton of things to do.

I have two tasks that I must finish for work today. I can't leave until they're done, so I'm clearly motivated to get them out of the way!

I haven't done any knitting or crafting in several days, so nothing to show you for WIP-it Wednesday. Since I haven't had any time to take pictures of my new Rockin' Sock Club yarn (or anything else, for that matter), here's a picture that I took on one of my walks. This persimmon tree is growing along the wall in a neighbor's back yard.

Persimmons in the morning

This was taken about 3 weeks ago. When I saw the tree this morning, all of the persimmons are gone. (and they didn't share!)

Anyway, back to work for me!

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...