Wednesday, December 10, 2008

here a WIP...there a WIP...everywhere a WIP WIP...

....that is, everywhere but here! Still working on my secret project, so I can't show you anything! I've been concentrating on the secret project so much that I haven't done any baking since Sunday. Hopefully, that will change tonight.

Our plan is to move the Christmas tree inside when I get home from work. Once we get the lights on it, I'll get some cookies baking and decorate the tree between batches.

Today's picture is of the Christmas wreath on our door:

Christmas wreath

(Of course it's not real... an artificial one works much better in our weather and doesn't leave dead pine needles in its wake!)

2 comments:

Just Jane said...

Boy, you really do know how to make a person feel "guilty"...really! But alas, I'm VERY GLAD you've been spending so much time on that secret gift!! Your's...well lets just say...I STARTED back in square one...LIKE WE AGREED...haha...I feel like a real heal that NOTHING is handmade...but I do think you will enjoy the "store bought" stuff anyways... My days are a total blur...today being the "birthday" even MORE SO! But I've been a good mommy, and got some gifts...and made the required Lemon Cake...I do PROMISE next year I will get better...cause I have LOTS and LOTS of room to improve! HA...not like SOME PEOPLE!

Talk to ya tomorrow! Your buddy!

marie said...

I'm not trying to make you feel guilty, honest!

(And you know I'll love anything because it's from you!)

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...a little of this, a little of that. I needed to inject a little calmness, so I started another handspun. Here are the singles for ...