Wednesday, February 11, 2009

nothin' from nothin'...

...leaves nothin'. I have nothing new to show.

I'm still working away on the Jaywalkers, the Argosy Scarf, and the February Lady sweater. {sigh} I wish I knit faster—I really want to be done with one of these projects!

One good thing: I thought that it would take a week before I got my sewing machine back. They called Monday afternoon and said it was ready, so I picked it up last night on my way home. Yay! It's all clean and oiled..they say it's working perfectly.

Now I can work on a sewing project that has been percolating in my brain--a new knitting tote bag. I want one that I can use to carry my knitting stuff for my Stitches classes, that has enough room to carry a few market purchases, and that won't become a black hole that sucks up everything I put in it. A tall order...we'll see how far I get!

Anyway, here's one of my older quilts called "Food Fight!" I used a Terry Atkinson pattern called "Lasagne" and some of my collection of food fabrics:

Food Fight! quilt

Yes, it's a little busy...LOL! I have a friend who says this quilt is her favorite color: all of them!

Here's the label.

Food Fight quilt label

That ought to wake you up!

1 comment:

Just Jane said...

mighty "colorful" in our "white-out" world....snow everywhere! It's pretty neat....biggest snow storm "on record"...so we're enjoying it...sunny past 2 days..but still cold enough to keep snow on the ground in many places...had to 'shovel the sidewalks"....hahahaha...good ole AZ!

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...