Monday, March 09, 2009

it's still Monday, right?

...boy did this day get away from me! I had a great weekend, though.
  • I finished my Moebius scarf:

    Moebius Scarf

    Finished 3/8/09
    From Cat Bordhi's class at Stitches West 2009
    Manos Silk Blend yarn
    Needle: US 8

  • I finished the Daughter's second Calorimetry:

    Calorimetry #3

    Finished 3/8/09
    Pattern on Knitty
    Charcoal, Lion Brand Jiffy yarn
    Needles: US 8

  • I started my Blue Moon Rockin' Sock club socks (no picture yet)

  • I received the first installment of the Loopy Ewe Sock club (picture behind the spoiler):

    Spoiler--Loopy Ewe Sock Club

    The yarn is beautiful and the pattern goes very well with it. The only problem is that it is a toe-up pattern, and we all know how well I do with those (say it with me: rip-it, rip-it, rip-it!!).

  • I took a few pictures in the garden:

    Hyacinth, close up

  • Chilled out with the kitties...well, Sombra chilled out:

    Cat nap


    Kayla just stared...

    Miss Kayla

  • I cleaned the Daughter's room so it's all ready for her to come home on Thursday (yay!)

I'm sure there's more that I'm forgetting, but I want to get this posted! More when I can think straight!

1 comment:

Just Jane said...

THE SCARF IS AWESOME!!!!!! IT SURE CAME OUT NEAT....I BET IT LOOKS GREAT ON TOO!!!

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and the garden is going full blast! I love this time of year! Our perennials are starting to bloom. The blazing Sunset geum that we...