Friday, August 21, 2009

Sock Candy Friday...

...stick a fork in them, they're done!! Here are the Eleanor de Plume socks [Ravelry]:

Eleanor de Plume socks, finished!

and the requisite foot shot:

Eleanor de Plume socks

Specs:
Started 5/27/09
Finished 8/20/09
Yarn: Blue Moon Fiber Arts, Socks That Rock Lightweight
May 2009 Sock Club color: Pepe La Plume

Pattern: Eleanor [Ravelry] by Monkey Toes

And because it wouldn't be Eye Candy Friday without garden pictures, here's a shot of our fig tree:

Figs in process

It looks like we'll have quite a bit of fruit this year. Yay!

Some purple cayenne peppers:


Purple Cayenne Peppers

...I love the color of these peppers, but they are probably too hot for me to eat!

Up this weekend: spend some time with the Daughter before she goes back to Baltimore. (Where did the summer go??) I need to attack my craft room because it's being overrun with fiber. (Must. Spin. More.) I need to come up with a better method of storage...the cloth drawer system I got at Target is not working for fiber (it works great for yarn, though). I'm going to knit when I can on one of the other pairs of socks in progress. Oh, yeah, and I have something on the loom to finish weaving.

That's enough to keep me out of trouble!

No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and things are blooming everywhere. Our front yard looks great: In the backyard, we have new petunias. Purple Night Sky: ...