Friday, November 06, 2009

Eye Candy Friday...

...a random collection of pictures.

November morning sky...

November morning

Lavender...

Lavender

Rocoto chile peppers...

Rocoto Chile Peppers

And a preview of the shawl I took off the loom last night...

River Rocked Shawl, preview

I still need to do the fringe, wash it, and block it. I'll do that over the weekend. These are totally different colors for me and I love how it turned out.

Up this weekend: I want to put away most of the kitchen cabinet items that are still sitting in boxes. I still don't have the modified drawers yet, but I can get the rest put away. Then I can attack the rugs and floors...boy, do they need to be cleaned!

Craft-wise, I want to fringe the shawl and get it washed and blocked. I want to finish the machine quilting for Paint It Red so I can start working on the binding. And, of course, work on the mermaid. She has a face now (well, the main stitching of the face...the features are backstitched and I haven't done any backstitching yet) and I'm working on her arms. Knitting seems to be on the back burner for now, but I plan on making some stuff for the daughter, so I'll get back to it soon!

1 comment:

Just Jane said...

Your shawl is stunning...beautiful colors...and perfect, even weaving...AWESOME....just like everything you do.......enjoy your weekend...and I shall talk to ya MONDAY! Jane

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...