Friday, November 13, 2009

Eye Candy is in the eye of the beholder...

...and here's mine for this week:

Another new toy

A new Cuisinart Elite 12-cup food processor! This replaces my old Cusinart Pro food processor, which has been put through its paces for the last 20 years or so. Over the years I have replaced the bowl and the blade, but it's beginning to really show its age. I'd like to thank the Husband for working so hard that his client gave him a gift card as a "thank you" and then he let me use the card for this. What a guy! (Thanks, J! Heart you!)

Just so you won't feel cheated, here's a more standard Eye Candy picture:

Peach Hibiscus

This hibiscus plant has flowers of different colors, some are peach, some pink, and some yellow. Last year it had only peach flowers...go figure!

Up this weekend: Spin-In on Saturday. I won;t be able to go if there's one in December, so I want to make sure to go to this one. I'm going to finally get my floors and the dusting finished. And, I need to start unearthing the Daughter's room because she comes home in 10 day! Yay!

In between, I'll finish the fringe on the wrap and get is washed and blocked. Any other craft stuff beyond will be a bonus!

No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...sky-style. Mom's house has a great view out of the back yard. It is not unusual to see a layer of fog in the morning. Headin...