Friday, December 18, 2009

Sky Candy Friday, one week befroe Christmas...

...because I have nothing else at the moment!

December morning sky

I haven't had time to take any more cookie pictures, but I hope to catch up with those over the next few days.

I made two double batches of biscotti last night so I could include them in my office gift bags. I delivered 6 of those this morning. I still owe one person a dozen Chile-Chocolate Truffles, but I haven't had enough time to make them yet. They will be her "Happy New Year!" present.

This is my last day of work for the year (yay!) and I have a bunch of things to do. I have a project to finalize and send out.  Backups to make. Timecards...clean out my drawer in the fridge so nothing goes bad while I'm gone...things like that.

Up this weekend: biscotti, truffles, get somebody's box ready for shipping, decorate the tree, and keep my fingers crossed that e-Santa delivers on time. I only have a few packages to wrap, mostly for the Daughter. (The Husband and I decided we didn't need give each other much after the appliances and the car!)

I plan on posting to the blog up until Christmas, but we'll see how that goes!

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...a little of this, a little of that. I needed to inject a little calmness, so I started another handspun. Here are the singles for ...