Wednesday, December 02, 2009

WIP-it-to-be Wednesday...

...as promised the last 2009 installment from the Blue Moon Fiber Arts Rockin' Sock club is behind the spoiler picture.




Let me just say that I love this yarn! I haven;t had a chance yet to read the pattern, but I generally love Cookie A's patterns. (Not so sure about the Christmas Sticking pattern...not my style.) I will definitely be knitting this project!

Now that it's December, crafts will be taking a back seat to baking, so be prepared for cookie pictures!

I've been in list-making mode...lists of cookies to make, ingredients to buy, gifts to give, and so on. (Being Virgo means I'm Queen of Lists! ) Now I just need to use a couple of those lists to buy cookie ingredients!

(Oh, and the November Recap will follow when I get a minute.)

1 comment:

Just Jane said...

You never stop amazing me in all that you do.....I would LOVE to have a third of the energy that you do...plus you are awe inspiring when it comes to "completing" projects...you are totally amazing....I feel proud just to say your my bestest friend...and reap the benefits of being your friend as well! You rock, you are such an inspiration....I cannot wait until you report the grand success of your cookie making with your new oven....what fun it will be for you to groove on using your fixed up kitchen....I'll be thinking of you! Talk to ya Monday

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and the garden is going full blast! I love this time of year! Our perennials are starting to bloom. The blazing Sunset geum that we...