Friday, January 15, 2010

Eye Candy Friday and F.O. Friday, too!

...first, Eye Candy Friday:

Sunrise

The weather people are predicting huge storms starting tomorrow, so mornings will be looking a lot darker after today.

And for F.O. Friday (Finished Object)...I finished Queen Mermaid last night!

Queen Mermaid is finished!

She still needs to be framed, but first I need to find a frame that matches the ones I used for the other two mermaids.

Specs:
Started: 09/2001
Hibernated for several years
Finished: 01/14/2010 (Need to frame it!)
Pattern: The Queen Mermaid #57  by Mirabilia
32 count Belfast Linen in Confederate Gray

I can't begin to tell you how happy I am that she is finally done. Now I can work on something else!

Up this weekend: Finish Calorimetry #5 tonight. I'm almost there and the Daughter needs to take it with her when she goes home this weekend. I need to clean out the cabinet that holds the Christmas stuff and finally get all of the boxes put away (that will be a relief!). After that...who knows? Maybe warp my loom, or finish a couple of yarns that are in progress, or work on another UFO. The possibilities are endless!

3 comments:

Just Jane said...

HORRAY ON FINISHING THE MERMAID !!!!!!!!! WAY TO GO!! UP FOR ME....FINAL PREP TO LEAVE...ZILLIONS OF THINGS TO DO, HEAD IS SWIMMING!

pettischinovalley said...

Congratulations...do you get a feeling like
"I can do anything!!" or is it more like "Now what?" Anyway, it's beautiful.
Linda

marie said...

It's more like, "Next!" LOL! I usually have [too] many projects percolating, so always there's something ready to take its place!

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...