Friday, January 01, 2010

Eye-Can't-Believe-Another-Year-Is-Gone Candy Friday...

...goodbye 2009

Last morning of 2009

and hello 2010!

First morning of 2010

Wow, that year went fast! It was a challenging year in many respects, but we survived and are ready to take on what may come. The Husband, the Daughter, and I are a strong unit and together we can tackle pretty much anything!

Craft-wise 2009 was a learning year...learning to weave; learning that I don't enjoy knitting adult sweaters; learning that some projects are just doomed and should be let go; and learning that knitting and spinning with a group is fun!

Up this weekend: It's the last two days of my vacation and I'm going to enjoy them as much as I can. One thing I have to do is take down the Christmas decorations. We need to get the tree out of the house during daylight hours and that will only happen on the weekend. Neither of us wants to deal with that after a full work day!

I also want to compile my December and end-of-the-year recaps and get them posted.  And my Blogiversary is coming up...is it time for another contest? I'll have think on that!

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...a little of this, a little of that. I needed to inject a little calmness, so I started another handspun. Here are the singles for ...