Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Oops! That Monday got away from me...

...blame it on lack of sleep!

I had a great time at Spin-In! We did our gift exchange and I got some yummy yarn and some chocolate. No pictures yet (and it's too late for the chocolate. LOL!). I also managed to spin 2 ounces of Sonnet and Lute, a Falkland top from the Yarn Wench:

Sonnet and Lute 2, bobbin 1

Another two ounces and it will be ready to ply!


I made progress on the Queen Mermaid. I'm now working on the beading of her face. All that remains are the beads on the box she is holding, the upper bodice, and the Mill Hill treasures on her body. SO close!!

Queen Mermaid, face as of 1/12/10

I did not finish putting the Christmas stuff away like I wanted to, but that too is very close.

It's going to be an interesting week with work, family, etc. We are enjoying the last few days with the Daughter before she goes back to Baltimore. [Sigh] 

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...with a Finished Object. Every April 1st, we turn off our furnace to help save energy and keep our PG&E bill down. This year, w...