Friday, April 02, 2010

First Eye Candy Friday for April...

...let's hope April is a better month for blogging!

First, here's a progress shot of our fava beans:

Fava Beans

This orange cauliflower is doing interesting things...

Orange Cauliflower

And I finally got a picture of an open Five Spot flower:

Inside a Five Spot flower

I managed to get a little spinning done last night and it felt good to be productive again!

Up this weekend: Our company party is Saturday night. I need to prepare the dishes I am contributing and wrap a white elephant gift for the exchange. We have no plans for Easter so I'm hoping to do some weaving or spinning. I'd just like to have an uneventful day...that would be nice way to spend Sunday.

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...