Wednesday, April 14, 2010

WIP-it Wednesday, tax style...

...cuz that's all I've been working on for the last week or so!

My goal is to finish these puppies tonight so I can move on to something else. And yes, that was plural...not only do I prepare our taxes, but I also prepare the Daughter's. Two Federal returns, one California, and one Maryland...it's a barrel of laughs, I tell ya!

I will admit to doing some knitting in while we were in Tahoe, but not all that much. I am working on the cuffs of the Rusty Dahlia socks. I also tried to start the Skew socks from Knitty, but the pattern wasn't making sense to me. I later found out that the pattern had some errors in the version I printed so I decided to wait until I could print out a corrected version.

I have yet to upload the pictures from our trip because my spare time is taken up with the taxes. I hope to get them uploaded for Friday's Eye Candy.

That's all for now. I'm still trying to get back to a normal blogging routine here...maybe next week!

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...a little of this, a little of that. I needed to inject a little calmness, so I started another handspun. Here are the singles for ...