Wednesday, June 30, 2010

blog and run Random Wednesday...

...I have nothing new to share and work is keeping me hopping. I haven't even had a chance to try out the new camera yet!
  • I am within 5 rows of the end of the Reflection Shawl. I probably could add more to the length, but I think I'm ready to be done with it. I'll have leftover yarn, which I'll use for something where the color is not crucial.
  • I'm ready to start another pair of socks! While I enjoyed the shawl pattern once I got a rhythm going, I much prefer socks...the rows are not nearly as long!
  • I'm looking forward to my 2 sock classes on Saturday, so maybe I won't start a new pair until then.
  • Tour de Fleece starts this weekend, too! I have chosen 4 fibers that I want to spin and I really want to finish the Merino-Silk that I started 2 (3?) Tours ago!
  • The Daughter comes home tonight. Yay!
  • I'm working on Monday so I can take Friday the 9th off and visit my mother for her 80th birthday. (I should probably start getting serious about a birthday gift for her...better get cracking!)
That's it for now. Maybe I'll have a finished object for Friday!
 

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...