Wednesday, July 28, 2010

unWIP-it Wednesday...

...I'm at a project standstill at the moment.  Since finishing the Reflection shawl and the spinning for Tour de Fleece, I have been unable to decide what I should do next.

I'm going to hold off on knitting any more shawls for now, but there are several sock patterns that I'm interested in. I just need to stash-dive for the yarn. Hmmmm...can't really do that at night because I need daylight to evaluate the colors.

Then I have the in-progress hexagon socks. I'm trying to decide whether to finish them in the current yarn or use what I have as a swatch and start the "real" pair in a color that is not quite as busy. The colors aren't bad, I'd just prefer something more subtle.

Hexagon socks, cuff in progress


I have a beautiful  Merino-silk in shades of blue on the wheel. Gorgeous as it is, it is not calling my name right now.

I could warp the loom for my next project, if I knew what that was!

Trying to quilt during the week doesn't work. I'm usually too tired to deal with my sewing machine.

Yeah, I've temporarily lost my crafting mojo. Hope it doesn't stay away too long!
 

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...with a Finished Object. Every April 1st, we turn off our furnace to help save energy and keep our PG&E bill down. This year, w...