Wednesday, September 08, 2010

forgot to take a WIP picture...

...the holiday on Monday has thrown me off a bit!

I'm still working away on the needlepoint. I'm waiting for my order of turquoise silk so I can complete the divider lines, but I have enough section lines done that I can work on some of the fill-in stitches.  I tried to work on some of the ribbon fill-in, but then I remembered why I don't like Neon Rays...what a pain to get it to lay flat! I'll have to do these sections when I have lots of patience!

I haven't worked on anything else...my poor socks are being neglected!

So this is not a picture-less post, here's a shot of the rose that came with the orchid plant that the Husband gave me for my birthday:

Striped Rose

I have no idea what this rose is...the florist didn't include that information. It's a pretty rose and you don't often see striped ones in florist arrangements.

Back on Friday with some eye candy from the Rose Garden!
 

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...a little of this, a little of that. I needed to inject a little calmness, so I started another handspun. Here are the singles for ...