Monday, November 29, 2010

Eye Candy Monday?

...yeah, didn't think that would fly. For some reason, I never did get a chance to blog, even though I had 4 days off!!

Wednesday afternoon and evening were busy as I prepped as much as I could for T-Day dinner, got the turkey in the brine, and did a little cleaning. Thursday was a blur, with the meal preparation and the final house cleaning. The meal was good and the company was fun. The Daughter was a great help with the clean-up.

Friday is normally our day to go to the Christmas tree farm with friends, but they had to reschedule this year. Instead, I did a little weaving and a little spinning. The Daughter and I went to the movies in the afternoon and saw Burlesque. Loved it!! But then, I do love Christina Aguilera, Cher, and musicals...

Saturday was another laid-back day. More weaving and spinning, and not much else. Here's what the wrap looks like so far:

Red Marine Silk wrap, in progress


Sunday was the postponed Christmas tree farm trip. Our hosts asked me to bring a side dish to go with lasagna, so I made a baked spinach frittata. I also took a cream cheese spread with our favorite crackers from Whole Foods. It was a clear day, but very cold. We had a great time!

Crest Ranch sky

When we returned, I helped the Daughter rearrange her room and move a few things out to give her more space. Our little house is rapidly running out of room, so a purge is in order soon. Maybe after Christmas when I have a few days off...
 

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...