Wednesday, November 24, 2010

random Wednesday...

...I almost did a "Hold, please" post instead.
  1. Haven't taken any pictures in a few days...sorry!
  2. The Daughter is now officially moved to the West coast and is living with us until she figures out her next steps.
     
  3. In the midst of all the holiday madness, I got a flat tire that could not be repaired. So yesterday morning I spent an hour and a half at the dealership getting my tires replaced and having the other 3 tires checked. 
  4. Managed to get the last Thanksgiving grocery run done this morning before coming into work. My timing was good because by the time I was loading my car, the parking lot was filling up. Yes!
  5. Baked my pies last night and pre-baked the yams. That's all I  managed to do before curling up on the couch and watching Dancing with the Stars.
  6. Specking of which, very happy that Jennifer Grey won!
  7. Haven't touched my knitting, spinning or weaving since Sunday...it's all put away for now.
I have no idea if I'll have time to post again until the weekend. Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...with a Finished Object. Every April 1st, we turn off our furnace to help save energy and keep our PG&E bill down. This year, w...