Wednesday, November 10, 2010

WIP-It Wednesday again...

...as promised, here is the latest spinning:

Swamp, bobbin #1

I am well into bobbin #2. My goal is to finish spinning the singles by Saturday so I can ply at Spin-In. Guess I need to go stash diving to find the next fiber to spin!

My last installment of the Loopy Ewe Sock Club arrived on Monday. It's very pretty (see it behind the spoiler picture).

Spoiler--Loopy Ewe Sock Club

I'm sad because this is the last club installment for the year. To get into this club, you go into a lottery and hope that your number is picked. Once picked, you get one year with an option to renew for a second year. After that, you go back into the lottery. I was very lucky to get in on my first attempt. I don't think my luck will hold for next year. While I love the Blue Moon Fiber Arts sock club, the Loopy Ewe Sock Club extras are the best...definitely my favorite sock club! I can only hope that I get in again next year!

No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and the garden is going full blast! I love this time of year! Our perennials are starting to bloom. The blazing Sunset geum that we...