Wednesday, December 08, 2010

WIP-it Wednesday...

...still no baking done! Man, I'm going to be busy this weekend!

Here's a WIP you haven't seen in a while:

Mochaberry Bramble socks, as of 12/8

I'm still working on the gusset decreases for these Mochaberry Bramble socks. It seems like it's taking forever, but given how little time I've actually been able to devote to these socks, I'm not doing too badly. I worked on these at Craft Night last night. We met at the new Panera in Sunnyvale and I decided that knitting was the best project for the location. I managed to finish 4 rows, so there was some progress.

I think I've finally finished the first round of ingredient shopping. Maybe I'll be able to bake one of the breads tonight. That's assuming that the Christmas tree goes up without any problems! That's the primary goal for tonight, The poor thing has been sitting outside since Sunday!

One last thing for today. I received my final installment of the Rockin' Sock Club from Blue Moon Fiber Arts. Picture behind the spoiler:


This is my truly last sock club installment for the Rockin' Sock Club. While I think the club is well worth the money, the truth is we can't afford it right now. I was in it for 5 years, so that's a lot of sock patterns and a lot of cool yarn. I can live with that. :-)

1 comment:

Just Jane said...

Your socks are so beautiful...I love the ones you are working on now. Have you ever worn a hole in the older ones you've been wearing for awhile?? You do beautiful work...but I MIGHT have told you that before, you think?? Hope your weekend goes goreat with the "cookies".......sorry about tonight!

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and things are blooming everywhere. Our front yard looks great: In the backyard, we have new petunias. Purple Night Sky: ...