Friday, February 11, 2011

Eye Candy Friday again...

...and the weeks just keep whipping by!

The Husband recently replaced the plants in our front-of-the-house planters:

Yellow viola:
Yellow Viola

Orange viola:
Orange Viola

Purple Coral Pea
Purple Coral Pea

Up this weekend:
  • Spin-In on Sunday. Yay, spinning!! 
  • I need to start work on one of my commission quilt pieces. 
  • I still need to stash-dive for the yarn I need for my Stitches West class in one week!! 
Next week is a short work week, which means I'll be insane by the end of the day on Wednesday. But then it's a lovely two days off for Stitches West and the Holiday on Monday to recover from it.

I'm so looking forward to Stitches West!!
.

1 comment:

Breeze Whispers said...

SO GLAD you will have a chance to "change gears" and do something you love to do!! Have a great time at the Stitch West, know you love it!! Talk to you on the Monday after...let me know what time...HAVE FUN!!!

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...with a Finished Object. Every April 1st, we turn off our furnace to help save energy and keep our PG&E bill down. This year, w...