Friday, March 11, 2011

it's Eye Candy Friday...

...and spring is coming! The poppies have started to bloom.

California Poppy #3

California Poppy #1

Sorry, I don't have much else to take pictures of right now. Soon, though. The Husband has tomato seedlings started, and there are a few buds on the hibiscus and rose bushes.

Up this weekend: We are attending  Celebration of Life for Savannah on Saturday. It will be the first time we've seen her parents and family since it happened. I'm looking forward to hugging them in person instead of sending hugs through the Ethernet.

I need to work on the backing for the commissioned quilt. I don't have a hard and fast deadline for this yet, but I want to keep making progress so I'll be ready when I do get a date.

I'd love to start spinning some of the fiber I got at Stitches West...since I'm missing Spin-In on Saturday, maybe I'll just have my own private Spin-In on Sunday!  Sounds like a plan to me!
.

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...