Friday, July 29, 2011

Hello, Friday...

...how'd you get here so fast? Not that I'm complaining, but the week usually only flies by like this when I'm on vacation! That's what happens when I have a lot of work.

Today's eye candy comes from our garden and our neighbor's front yard. First, some Green Rellano chile peppers:

Green relleno chile peppers

Next, the edge of a pineapple tomatillo flower and stem:

On the edge

The center of a Sempervivum succulent in the backyard:

Into the Sempervivum

And, from our neighbor's front yard, fountain grass:

Fountain Grass in the morning

Fountain Grass

I like the fountain grass because it looks so soft and wispy.

Up this weekend: Maybe I'll warp the loom, or knit, or quilt, or...
.

No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and the garden is going full blast! I love this time of year! Our perennials are starting to bloom. The blazing Sunset geum that we...