Tuesday, September 13, 2011

flew right past that Monday...

...and Tuesday is heading in that direction. At least I have an excuse for today. I have a doctor's appointment at 2:30 that will take big chunk out of my day. Monday was just a blur.

Spin In on Sunday was wonderful! I finished the first 4 ounces of an 8-ounce bump of Creatively Dyed wool-bamboo-seacell fiber. The food was yummy and the company was great, as always.

With my latest 2 projects (Mas y Mas shawl [Ravelry] and Mysterious Waters Shawlette [Ravelry]) completed, I'm at a loss at what to work on next. I keep picking up the Seaweed Cardigan [Ravelry] and putting back down again without knitting a stitch. I picked up the Sea Foam Wrap [Ravelry], knit 3 or 4 rows, and put it away again.

I have several sock patterns and other patterns in my Ravelry queue, but none of them are calling my name.

I suppose I could keep spinning.

Or, maybe it's time to switch back to needlework or quilting for a while...
.

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...with a Finished Object. Every April 1st, we turn off our furnace to help save energy and keep our PG&E bill down. This year, w...